Property Data Analyst
Are you passionate about data?
The Property Data Analyst role will have you showcasing your experience in an industry leading company across all major property sectors in Australia. Working closely with our valuation teams and Directors, you will add value through timely and accurate analysis of the industrial, commercial, retail, residential, health, aged care and seniors living markets.You will have a passion for data with superior attention to detail allowing you to provide high quality analysis and insights. You will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and you have the confidence to take the initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. A people person with exceptional interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with your internal & external stakeholders.
- Provide timely and authoritative research support by compiling market research documents, presentations, reports, and market commentary and applying advanced report writing skills.
- Preparing and presenting complex and detailed statistical/analytical written research reports.
- Review and evaluate property data information for utilisation in a variety of sources.
- Maintaining research databases and undertaking other research activities.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and an analytical mind that can observe trends from research data and present the information utilising data visualisation tools.
- Maintain up-to-date economic knowledge and apply an understanding of the influences these have on the property market.
ExperienceThe successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role developing property market knowledge.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Commerce or Property Economics or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of market fundamentals and drivers of economic/property markets.
- Experience in preparing and presenting detailed, accurate financial and property reports.
- Experience in utilising data visualisation tools to present trends and information from property data collections.
- High level skills in data analysis utilising Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- The opportunity to build your expertise and profile nationally.
- Fantastic workplace culture and employee benefits.
m3property is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing a broad range of professional services across all asset classes throughout Australia. Our services are focused on strategic advice and value-add property solutions supported by extensive research and market knowledge.