An opportunity exists in our Melbourne office for a motivated individual to join our successful and well established team. We have a strong market presence and an excellent existing client base with plenty of opportunity to expand on existing and new client relationships.
- Director / Associate Director / Senior Valuer role available depending on experience
- Competitive Salary Package & Performance Bonus
- Leadership Opportunity
- Established Blue Chip Client Base
In addition to assisting to grow our team, we seek someone who can mentor and lead our team of three Valuers and Assistant Valuers, sharing their knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to build strong client rapport and meet client service delivery standards;
- Leadership acumen and the desire to mentor others;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box; and
- High regard and attention to detail.
Experience in Retail, Commercial or Industrial Valuations with a focus on corporate and institution grade property is preferred.Depending on the level of experience, the successful candidate will fill the position of Director, Associate Director or Senior Valuer. The successful candidate will require a minimum of three years qualified experience. We’re seeking a candidate with a strong skill base who is looking to further their career. Senior leadership opportunities can be available to the right candidate in the future.m3
property is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing a broad range of professional services across all asset classes throughout Australia. Our services are focused on strategic advice and value-add property solutions supported by extensive research and market knowledge.