Assistant Valuer/Valuation Analyst - Brisbane
m3property Australia is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing property valuation and advisory services including property research to Australia’s blue chip and mid-cap markets. We have unique opportunities available to develop your career in a supportive work environment with a highly respected national property organisation.
These positions will be working directly with our growing and collaborative valuation teams in Brisbane.
Develop your career capability and gain exposure across a range of Retail and Special Use property valuation sectors.
You will assist in the preparation of quality valuation reports and provide accurate research and analysis for our valued clients.
You will have access to a national team to support you working towards attaining your CPV accreditation.
What will you do?
- Undertake valuations, inspections, and valuation tasks under the supervision of a qualified Valuer.
- Assist in the preparation, production, and execution of reports.
- Conduct accurate research and analysis of market evidence for reporting.
- Assist valuation teams undertake sales and rental research and analysis.
- Collect key data and manage our leasing and sales database.
- Undertake property enquiries with authorities and government departments.
- Support and contribute to the valuation teams nationally and develop good working relationships.
- Deliver excellence and pride in your work and actively engage in professional development and learning.
What will you bring?
- Completed or nearing completion of your tertiary qualifications in Property.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good quality report writing skills and ability to undertake financial modelling and in-depth analysis of data.
- Ability to obtain key information and sales and leasing data from key stakeholders in the property industry.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, take ownership and responsibility in your role.
- Express an eagerness to learn with ongoing development to achieve certification with API as a CPV.
- You will be passionate, ambitious, and motivated to establish a career within the property industry.
- You will have efficient time management and organisation skills and be able to meet key deadlines.
- You will enjoy achieving your goals and developing your skills within a property focused environment.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career pathway with support, mentoring and professional development.
- Support from a National team to inspire you to be the best.
- Fantastic workplace culture and employee benefits.
- Great working environment with social activities.
How do you apply?
If you are interested, please respond by applying with a Resume and Covering Letter, outlining what you can bring to the position and any relevant experience to the position.
This role is full-time. Part-time applications will be considered if candidates are nearing completion of their tertiary qualifications.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Apply by emailing your application to the Head of People at firstname.lastname@example.org
19 August 2022