m3property is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing a broad range of professional services across all asset classes throughout Australia. Our services are focused on strategic advice and value-add property solutions supported by extensive research and market knowledge.
Are you wanting to explore and develop your capabilities in the property valuation industry with a leading company across major property sectors in Australia!
An exciting opportunity for a Valuation Analyst or a Graduate to develop their career in a supportive work environment with a highly respected organisation. Working closely with our Valuation Teams and Directors you will add value through assisting our Valuers across the industrial, commercial, and retail markets.
We are seeking bright, motivated, and articulate individuals who are looking to establish their career across a range of valuation sectors. You will have a passion for the property industry and bring your analytical and people focus skills to grow within collaborative team environments. You will be driven and have a positive outlook and have very good verbal and written communication skills. Hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and you have the confidence to take the initiative to use your capabilities to achieve outcomes. A people person with excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Assist in undertaking valuations and advisory tasks, preparation and submission of reports.
- Attend and conduct inspections under the supervision of a qualified Valuer.
- Complete appropriate research and analysis of market evidence for reporting.
- Undertake sales and rental research and analysis.
- Compiling data into Sales and Leasing database.
- Schedule and arrange inspections and meetings with clients.
- Communicate and develop client relationships.
- Works collaboratively within teams and fosters good working relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of one’s work.
- Actively engages in professional development and learning.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the property industry is advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Property or recently graduated Valuers.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaborative across teams and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude with a professional manner.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft suite.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- The opportunity to build your expertise and profile nationally.
- Fantastic workplace culture and employee benefits.
If you are interested, please respond by applying with a Resume and Covering Letter outlining your experience relevant to the position and email National HR Manager email@example.com