Director / Associate Director / Senior Valuer Role
An opportunity exists in our Adelaide office for a motivated individual to join our successful and well established team. We have a strong market presence and an excellent existing client base with plenty of opportunity to expand on existing and new client relationships.
- Director / Associate Director / Senior Valuer role available depending on experience
- Competitive Salary Package & Performance Bonus
- Leadership Opportunity
- Established Blue Chip Client Base
- Ability to build strong client rapport and meet client service delivery standards;
- Leadership acumen and the desire to mentor others;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box; and
- High regard and attention to detail.
Depending on the level of experience, the successful candidate will fill the position of Director, Associate Director or Senior Valuer. The successful candidate will require a minimum of five (5) years qualified experience. We’re seeking a candidate with a strong skill base who is looking to further their career. Senior leadership opportunities can be available to the right candidate in the future.
m3property is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing a broad range of professional services across all asset classes throughout Australia. Our services are focused on strategic advice and value-add property solutions supported by extensive research and market knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional looking for a career with a well-respected organisation which provides exceptional training and support. Excellent staff benefits and a supportive specialised team culture.