Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Associate Diploma Business (Valuations) Sydney Institute of Technology
Ben is a Director in the Residential Development team in Sydney.
He is responsible for valuation and consulting tasks involving residential and mixed use development sites within metropolitan Sydney, NSW and Canberra. He regularly provides advice for feasibility analysis, due diligence, valuations for mortgage security purposes, acquisition and disposal of property for developers, government departments, receivers and financial institutions.
Over the course of his career, Ben has worked across a diverse range of asset classes, primarily providing mortgage valuations of residential development sites, prestige residential properties, commercial and industrial properties as well as corporate real estate advisory.
Ben commenced his career in 1998 and became a qualified valuer in 1999 and was admitted as an Associate of the Australian Property Institute in 2007. Ben commenced employment with m3property in May 2014.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 511 – 513 Pittwater Rd, Brookvale
- 810 Pacific Hwy, Gordon
- 2 – 6 Thomas St, Ashfield
- Huntingdale Estate, Berry
- 46 Victoria Pde, Manly
- Schofields Areodrome
- 59 – 69 Strathallen Ave, Northbridge
- 221 North Rocks Rd, North Rocks
- 184 Wyndora Ave, Freshwater
- 45 – 47 Hamilton Rd, Riverstone
- 12 Marsden St, Camperdown
- 25 – 29 Longueville Rd, Lane Cove
- 19 – 23 Church St, Nelson Bay