Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business Management (Real Estate and Development), University of Queensland
Cameron is a valuer in Queensland, working within the Industrial team.
Over the course of his career Cameron has worked on valuations across diverse property types throughout Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast including, industrial, retail, going concern, rural, resumption and residential assets.
Cameron commenced his career in the property industry in January 2012. He gained registration as a Certified Practising Valuer and was admitted as an Associate of the Australian Property Institute in April 2014.
Cameron commenced his current role with m3property in January 2019.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 67 Noosa Street, Heathwood
- 70-82 Main Beach Road, Pinkenba
- 41 Bivouac Place, Wacol
- 498 Progress Road, Wacol
- 670 MacArthur Avenue, Pinkenba
- 52 Moreton Street, Heathwood
- 92-108 Brownlee Street, 15 Main Beach Road, and 10 & 11 Sandmere Road, Pinkenba
- Centennial Property Group
- Commonwealth Bank
- GARDA Capital
- National Australia Bank Queensland Government –Department of Housing and Publics Works
- Suncorp-Metway Limited
- Tompkins Commercial
- Westpac Banking Corporation