Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Property), University of South Australia
Claire joined m3property as a Director within the Melbourne Residential Development team in 2021.
Prior to this, she had worked within the JLL Valuations and Advisory team for over 12 years in both South Australia and Victoria.
Claire has had her Associate Membership (CPV) of the Australian Property Institute for over 10 years. Her experience includes the valuation of retail, commercial, industrial and development property for a range of client groups including private investors, owner occupiers, developers, Government and financial institutions.
Her experience is focused on the development sector of the property industry including residential and mixed use built-form, and englobo land valuations, together with consulting and feasibility advice.
Valuation and consulting experience
- Market research and advisory for Melbourne’s Urban Growth Zones, metropolitan markets and CBD markets for various public and private sector clients
- Residential infill development for various Melbourne local councils
- World Class Land portfolio – Australia 108, Southbank and Avant, Melbourne
- M-City Clayton
- Bradmill Denim Factory site, Yarraville
- Alphington Paper Mill Site, Alphington
- Aspire Townhouses, Keysborough
- Irving Domain, 21-23 Irving Avenue, Box Hill