Registered Valuer in Queensland
Specialist Retail Valuer (Whole of Queensland)
Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (FAPI)
Cliff is a Consultant to m3property responsible for retail, industrial, commercial asset valuation and advisory within Queensland.
Typical assignments include portfolio valuations and consultancy in retail and commercial office sectors for market rental advisory, rental determinations and rental submissions. He also provides advice in respect to matters involving court and litigation, QCAT meditation; and other specialised asset class valuation and going concerns.
Cliff has assisted clients for acquisitions, disposals and due diligence for various asset classes as well as various property negotiation processes.
Cliff has over 40 years professional experience in the property industry working throughout all areas of Queensland and New South Wales for State and Federal Governments as well as private enterprises.
Cliff has been assisting m3property since early 2018.
- Logan City Council Water Pipeline easements, Bahrs Scrub and New Beith
- New Vehicle Car Sales Yards, Ormiston
- Rental Determination, NightOwl Yeronga
- Retail Shopping Centre, Ormiston
- Fast Food Development, Ormiston
- Proposed Shopping Centre Development, Townsville
- Rental Assessment, Service Station, Gold Coast
- Restaurant Development, Gold Coast
- Logan City Council
- Holden Capital
- McCullough Robertson Lawyers
- NightOwl; Alliance Properties
- The Brokerage; Rexus Pty Ltd
- Bickle Investments Pty Ltd