Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) University of Western Sydney – Hawkesbury
Daniel is the Queensland Director of the m3property Industrial Valuations team, providing property valuations for balance sheet/financial reporting, value-adding strategies, loan security/mortgage financing and capital transactions advice.
Having undertaken a broad range of industrial, metropolitan commercial and retail valuations, Daniel now specialises in the valuation of medium to large scale industrial properties.
Initially, Daniel commenced working in Valuations and Advisory in 1990. He has worked with many of Australia’s top property investment funds, having valued major real estate assets in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Europe. Daniel is based in our Brisbane office and registered with the Valuers Board of Queensland. He is a Certified Practising Valuer being an Associate of the Australian Property Institute. He also holds a Western Australia Valuers Licence.
Daniel commenced working with m3property in September 2019.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 975 Nudgee Road, Banyo
- 405-407 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park
- 3 Roberts Road, Eastern Creek
- 65 Dunheved Circuit, St Marys
- 28 Bernera Road, Prestons
- 17 Daniel Street, Wetherill Park
- 72 Pickering Street, Enoggera
- 114 Kurrajong Avenue, Mount Druitt
- 53 Britton Street, Smithfield
- 3 Distillers Place, Huntingwood
- 17 John Hines Avenue, Minchinbury
- 2 Costello Place, Seven Hills