Certified Practising Valuer
Registered Valuer QLD
Licensed Valuer WA
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) University of Western Sydney – Hawkesbury
Daniel is the Queensland Director of the m3property industrial valuations team, providing property valuations for balance sheet/financial reporting, value-adding strategies, loan security/mortgage financing and capital transactions advice.
Having undertaken a broad range of industrial, metropolitan commercial and retail valuations, Daniel now specialises in the valuation of medium to large scale industrial properties.
Initially, Daniel commenced working in valuations and advisory in 1990. He has worked with many of Australia’s top property investment funds, having valued major real estate assets in Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Europe. Daniel is based in our Brisbane office and registered with the Valuers Board of Queensland. He is a Certified Practising Valuer being an Associate of the Australian Property Institute. He also holds a Western Australia Valuers Licence.
Daniel commenced working with m3property in September 2019.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 250-264 Karrabin Rosewood Road, Karrabin
- 4499 Mount Lindsay Road, North Maclean
- 39 & 43-51 Curzon Street, Tennyson
- 39 Rivergate Place, Murarrie
- 242 Zillmere Road, Zillmere
- 89 Pandanus Avenue, Brisbane Airport
- 152 Postle Street, Acacia Ridge
- 209-211 Maryborough Hervey Bay Road, Urraween
- 49 & 68 Bellwood Road, Darra
- 82-92 Bellwood Road, Darra
- 52 Moreton Street, Heathwood
- 670 Macarthur Avenue Central, Pinkenba