Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Commerce (Property Economics) UWS
James is the National Director of the Industrial team in Sydney and services a broad client base particularly in the institutional and mortgage markets.
James regularly undertakes valuations of warehouse and distribution facilities, industrial business parks, factories, large strata-title unit developments, major industrial land developments, vacant land and market rental reviews.
Furthermore, he has expertise in specialised facilities including climate controlled facilities, food/meat processing facilities, automotive retail facilities and service stations. In addition to the above, over the course of his career James has worked across a range of other asset classes including commercial, retail and residential development with a particular focus on mortgage valuations for all major financiers.
James commenced his career in 2000 and became qualified as a valuer and admitted as an Associate of the Australian Property Institute in 2003.
James commenced employment with m3property in April 2011.
Valuation and consulting experience
- Metro Centre, Rydalmere
- Silverwater Industrial Estate, Silverwater
- Gateway Industrial Park, Arndell Park
- Cumberland Industrial Estate, Smithfield
- 24-26 Lockwood Road, Erskine Park
- 24 Muir Road, Chullora
- 38 Pine Road, Yennora
- 2 Glendenning Road, Glendenning
- 407 Pembroke Road, Minto
- 2 Woolworths Way, Warnervale
- 28-54 Percival Road, Smithfield – Lendlease Acquisition
- Australian Logistics Portfolio – Ascendas Acquisition
- Abacus Property Group
AMP Capital Investors
- Bank of Queensland
- Charter Hall
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Fife Capital
- The GPT Group
- Growthpoint Properties
- National Australia Bank
- St George Bank
- TH Real Estate
- Westpac Banking Corporation