Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Property) Curtin University
Josh is an Associate Director within the Residential Development team.
He is responsible for valuation and consulting tasks involving residential development assets within the Melbourne Metropolitan Area, with a specific focus on medium scale apartment projects. Josh has been involved in valuations for development funding, infill development sites, as well as providing advice and analysis for private developers.
Over the course of his career Josh has worked across a range of asset classes, including commercial, retail and industrial, primarily providing mortgage valuations for the major lenders.
Josh commenced employment with m3property in 2016.
Valuation and consulting experience includes:
- East Village, Bentleigh East
(proposed 24 hectare mixed use development)
- 33 – 35 Hall St, Moonee Ponds
- 5 – 13 Stawell St, North Melbourne
- 231 St Georges Rd, Northcote
(40 Apartments and Retail)
- 161 – 169 Jells Rd, Wheelers Hill
(circa 140 apartment development)
- 15 – 17 Livingston St, Ivanhoe
- 3 Linoak Ave, Lalor (80 townhouses)
- 68 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne
(planned development of circa
- 18 Lilydale Grove, Hawthorn East
(89 Apartments and Ground Level Retail)