Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Post Graduate Diploma in Property Valuations Universtity of Melbourne
Bachelor of Arts (Sports Administration) & Bachelor of Business Management Victoria University
Julian is an Associate Director within the Health, Aged Care and Seniors Living Department.
He is responsible for valuation and consulting tasks in this division, primarily focusing on the private hospital and medical centre property sector. Julian has been involved in formal valuations for mortgage security and asset reporting purposes, pre-purchase advice and rental valuations. He also provides advice on rental determinations and carries out council rating objections on behalf of a range of clients.
Julian has valued a variety of asset classes throughout his career, although now specialises in the health property sector, which has resulted in the valuation of numerous private hospital and medical centres in Victoria and along Australia’s eastern seaboard.
Julian commenced employment with m3property in April 2016.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 196 Hall St, Spotswood
- 84-88 Bridge Rd, Richmond
- Cotham Private Hospital
- Proposed Sunshine Private Hospital
- Knox Private Hospital
- 20 – 22 Mons Rd, Westmead
- Hunters Hill Private Hospital
- Proposed Dandenong Private Hospital
- Proposed Specialist Rehabilitation & Ambulatory Care Centre, Herston
- St John of God Specialist Medical Centre
- Proposed Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital
- Australian Unity
- Barwon Investment Partners
- Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Generation Healthcare REIT
- National Australia Bank
- The Carmelites
- Valuer General Victoria
- Villa Maria Catholic Homes
- Vital Healthcare Property Trust
- Westpac Banking Corporation