Member of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuations) RMIT
Kate is an Associate Director in the Rating and Taxation Department.
Kate is responsible for reviewing statutory assessments used to levy Land Tax and Council Rates around Australia as well as providing detailed statutory outgoings estimates for budgeting purposes for large institutional clients in Australia.
Kate has had experience in a diverse range of statutory valuations and has consulting experience on commercial office assets in the Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane CBD’s and metropolitan areas as well as working on large scale retail and industrial assets across the country.
Kate has participated in numerous appeal hearings and mediations before various judicial bodies including VCAT, Land & Environment Court and Land Court.
Kate commenced employment with m3property in 2013.
Valuation and consulting experience
- Collins Place, Melbourne
- 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
- Southgate Complex, Southbank
- QV Shopping Centre, Melbourne
- Port Melbourne Industrial Estate
- 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont
- Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe
- 240 Queen Street, Brisbane
- 345 Queen Street, Brisbane