Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours)
Niall is an Associate Director specialising in valuation of office investment properties in Melbourne CBD and Melbourne’s suburban markets.
Niall’s primary focus is the valuation of institutional office assets and has extensive experience valuing institutional office, business park and industrial assets domestically and abroad.
Niall has seven years’ experience in commercial real estate, including three years in institutional office and industrial valuations for Savills in Sydney where Niall valued many of Sydney’s landmark suburban office assets as well as many large industrial portfolios for a number of top domestic and foreign institutions. Niall most recently spent 2.5 years working with Centuria Capital (ASX:CNI) managing acquisitions and disposals for their listed and unlisted property funds and was involved in ~$4 billion of organic and corporate office and industrial transactions. Niall has directly sourced, managed and executed ~$700 million of institutional grade office and industrial acquisitions across Australia.
Niall commenced employment with m3property in 2019.
Office valuation and consulting experience includes:
- Coca Cola Place, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney
- Northpoint, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney
- Triniti Business Park, North Ryde
- 3 & 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes
- Space 207, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards
- 20 Smith Street, Parramatta
- 111 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
Office transaction management experience includes:
- Zenith, Chatswood – $279m
- 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide –
- 201 Pacific Highway, St Leonards -$171.6m
- TAC, Geelong – $115.3m
- Energex Nundah, Brisbane –
- Target HQ, Williams Landing –
- Hatch Building & 32 Colin St, Perth -$91.8m