Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours)
Niall is an Associate Director specialising in valuation of office investment properties in Melbourne CBD and Melbourne’s suburban markets.
Niall’s primary focus is the valuation of institutional office assets and has extensive experience valuing institutional office, business park and industrial assets domestically and abroad.
Niall has valued in excess of $10 billion of CBD and suburban office investments across Melbourne and Sydney. Niall has eight years’ experience in commercial real estate, including three years in institutional office and industrial valuations for Savills in Sydney where Niall valued many of Sydney’s landmark suburban office assets as well as many large industrial portfolios for a number of top domestic and foreign institutions. Niall most recently spent 2.5 years working with Centuria Capital (ASX:CNI) managing acquisitions and disposals for their listed and unlisted property funds and was involved in ~$4 billion of organic and corporate office and industrial transactions. Niall has directly sourced, managed and executed ~$700 million of institutional grade office and industrial acquisitions across Australia.
Niall commenced employment with m3property in 2019.
Office valuation and consulting experience includes:
- Collins Square Complex, Docklands – 208,400m²
- Rialto Complex, Melbourne CBD – 94,185m²
- 311 & 313 Spencer Street, Melbourne CBD – 95,772m²
- 150 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD – 20,323m²
- 990 La Trobe Street, Melbourne CBD – 12,947m²
- 200 Victoria Parade, Melbourne CBD – 26,28m²
- 500 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD – 25,695m²
- 636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne – 16,995m²
- 1 Malop Street, Geelong – 15,142m²
- Bldg C, 211 Wellington Road, Mulgrave – 10,289m²
Office transaction management experience includes:
- Zenith, Chatswood – $279m
- 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide –
- 201 Pacific Highway, St Leonards -$171.6m
- TAC, Geelong – $115.3m
- Energex Nundah, Brisbane –
- Target HQ, Williams Landing –
- Hatch Building & 32 Colin St, Perth -$91.8m