Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Property) RMIT
Bachelor of Arts (Youth Affairs) Phillip Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Housing Management and Policy
Robyn is an Associate Director working as part of the Residential Development team.
In particular, Robyn specialises in advising on residential unit/apartment developments across Melbourne predominantly for mortgage purposes.
Robyn has extensive experience in the management of non-government community housing organisations providing rental accommodation to low income tenants.
Robyn has approximately 10 years’ experience having commenced her career with m3property in February 2006 and becoming qualified as a valuer and admitted to the Australian Property Institute in 2007.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 1 – 9 Claire St, McKinnon
- 61 – 65 Punt St, Craigieburn
- 22 – 28 Jersey Pde, Carnegie
- 194 – 198 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda
- 21 Station St, Oak Park
- 79 – 83 Mitchell St, Bentleigh
- 244 – 246 Pascoe Vale Rd, Essendon
- 19 – 21 Rothschild St, Glen Huntly
- 1 – 135 Ormond Rd, Hampton Park
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bendigo Bank
- National Australia Bank
- RMBL Investments
- Three Pillars