Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Business (Property) RMIT
Bachelor of Arts (Youth Affairs) Phillip Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Housing Management and Policy
Robyn is an Associate Director working as part of the Residential Development team.
In particular, Robyn specialises in advising on residential unit/apartment developments across Melbourne predominantly for mortgage purposes.
Robyn has extensive experience in the management of non-government community housing organisations providing rental accommodation to low income tenants.
Robyn has approximately 13 years’ experience having commenced her career with m3property in February 2006 and becoming qualified as a valuer and admitted to the Australian Property Institute in 2008.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 2 – 4 Village Way, Packenham (49 Townhouses)
- 427 – 461 Hampton St, Hampton (62 Apartments + 1,437m2 retail uses)
- 244 – 246 Pascoe Vale Rd, Essendon
- 259 Neerim Rd, Carnegie (43 Apartments)
- 233 – 247 Glen Huntly Rd, Elsternwick (2,354m2 development site)
- 1010 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill (5,145m2 development site)