Head of PeopleNational
Karen is a Certified Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, with 20 years as a Human Resources Manager in a variety of industries that span across hospitality, government, education, health, research, architecture, engineering and property sectors.
Karen has worked as part of a number of business leadership teams including leading the corporate services team of a Statutory Authority.
With a wealth of knowledge in the human resources field she is a mentor through the AHRI Mentoring Program winning the Art of Mentoring, Mentor of the Year in 2020. Karen has been instrumental in driving change across a number of organisations and has a qualification in organisational coaching.
Karen is a member of the M3 Property National Leadership Team (NLT) working together with her colleagues to ensure our people strategies and policies are in place to support and develop our talented team of valuers.
- Professional Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Certified Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Mentor in AHRI Mentoring Program
- Certificate in Organisational Coaching
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training