Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Property Economics and Development, University of Sunshine Coast
Duane is an Associate Director in Queensland, working within the Retail team. Duane’s primary roles at the company are providing market-based advisory and preparing valuations for a diverse range of freehold assets.
Duane is registered to practice as a valuer within Queensland. He specialises in providing advice and valuations for retail properties and office buildings in the Brisbane CBD and suburban/regional markets for a variety of clients in mortgage, finance and private sectors. Over Duane’s career, he has gathered diverse experience encompassing valuation work in retail and industrial assets, office properties, englobo land and development feasibilities, rural properties, rental assessments, resumption assessments, due diligence and pre-acquisition/disposal advisory.
Duane has been a property professional (valuation) in South-East Queensland for over ten years.
Duane commenced employment with m3property in May 2018.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 134 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City
- ‘Centro on James’, 23, 27 & 31 James Street, Fortitude Valley
- Proposed Retail Services Development, 188-202 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba
- ‘The Stores’, 404 Montague Road & 25 Raven Street, West End
- 1-3 College Street, North Lakes
- ‘James Lane’, 65-67 James Street, Fortitude Valley
- ‘Onpoint’, 687 Old Cleveland Road East, Wellington Point
- ‘Baby Bunting’, 75 Redland Bay Road, Capalaba
- ‘Pullenvale Marketplace’, 8 McCaskill Road, Pullenvale
- ‘Treasure Cove Shopping Centre’, 2 Treasure Island Drive & ‘Harbourside Markets’, 610 Oxley Drive, Biggera Waters
- ‘Howard Smith Wharves’, 5 Boundary Street, Brisbane
- ‘Haven Newstead’, Skyring Terrace, Newstead