Certified Practising Valuer
Registered Valuer, QLD
Licensed Valuer, WA
Associate Diploma in Valuations, RMIT
Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (FAPI)
Past Councilor of the Victorian Divisional Council of the API
Past Member of the Divisional Professional Board of the API
Grant is a Director in the Rating and Taxation Department.
Grant provides valuation advice throughout Australia and his expertise is highly sought after by property trusts, corporations, superannuation funds and private individuals.
Grant’s experience is diverse and involves all property types including central business district office accommodation, major shopping centres, industrial estates, residential subdivisions, residential developments and numerous specialised properties.
Grant has been involved in the property industry since 1986 and gained qualification as a valuer in 1989.
Grant’s experience includes planning and building matters, statutory valuations, family law, compensation and GST.
- AMP Capital
- Challenger Limited
- Charter Hall
- Dexus Property Group
- The GPT Group
- Kador Group
- SCA Property Group
- Scentre Group/Westfield
Grant has provided expert evidence to a number of Courts and Tribunals around Australia including the following:
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of NT
- Land Court of Queensland
- Land and Environment Court of NSW
- State Administrative Tribunal (Western Australia)
- ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Land Valuation Court Tasmania
- Collins Place, Melbourne, VIC
- Chifley Tower, Sydney, NSW
- Riverside Centre, Brisbane, QLD
- Brookfield Place, Perth, WA
- Eastland, Ringwood, VIC
- Block Arcade, VIC
- Botany Industrial Park, NSW
- Citiport Business Park, VIC