Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Urban Development (Property Economics), Queensland University of Technology
Jeremy is an Associate Director in the Queensland Special Use team. His primary role is the valuation of Going Concern assets, addressing the value of the real estate and business.
Jeremy has had extensive experience in the valuation of self-storage assets – including established facilities, greenfield/brownfield sites addressing the construction and establishment of a new facility, and the conversion of existing buildings for self-storage purposes.
Jeremy has been working at m3property since 2009, having experience in many facets of the property industry, including in the going concern, commercial, industrial, residential and retail sectors. This experience has included a range of property types, from high-rise CBD office towers to service stations, marinas and aged care facilities.
Valuation and consulting experience
- 4 Dorsey Street, Milton
- 345 Kelvin Grove Road, Kelvin Grove
- 195 Leitchs Road, Brendale
- ‘Palm Lake Resort’, 29-71 High Road, Waterford
- ‘Palm Lake Resort’, 71 Torr and 161 Hogg Streets, Cranley
- ‘Rhodes Self Storage’, 3 Averill Street, Rhodes
- ‘StorageOne’, 5-13 Chappell Street, Kawana
- ‘On Guard Self Storage’, 62-66 Rene Street, Noosaville
- ‘National Storage’, 116 Spencer Road, Carrara
- ‘Kennards Self Storage’, 5 Palomar Road, Yeerongpilly
- National Australia Bank
- National Storage
- Palm Lake Group