Certified Practising Valuer
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Bachelor of Economics (Property Valuation & Finance Minor)
Stephen is an Associate Director with m3property Queensland. His primary role is to lead the Residential Development team of m3property Queensland.
Stephen is dedicated to ensuring that his team provides pre-eminent property valuations that are up to date and comply with industry standards.
Stephen has resided in Brisbane all his life, so he is well versed in the local property market. His career to date has been varied, however his main area of expertise is in the provision of advice on residential development, espically in the South-East Queensland market.
Stephen is an experienced advisor, who is regularly engaged to provide expert advice in the areas of residential development, development feasibility, family law property disputes, due dilligence and pre-acquisiation/disposal advisory.
Stephen commenced empoyment with m3property in January 2020.
Valuation and consulting experience includes:
• 38 Wesley Street, Lutwyche
• 58 Rutland Street, Coorparoo
• 37 & 39 Meyrick Street, Cannon Hill
• ‘Poinciana Rise’, 159-161 Payne Road, The Gap
• ‘Toondah Outlook’, 45 Shore Street, East Cleveland
• 58 Menser Street, Calamvale
• ‘Coterie Windsor’, 59-63 Somerset Street & 54-62 LeGeyt Street, Windsor
• 7-Eleven Acacia Ridge, 1439 Beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge
• ‘Spire’, 550 Queen Street, Brisbane
• ‘FV Apartments’, 211 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
• Commonwealth Bank Australia
• Department of Housing and Publics Works
• National Australia Bank
• Mosiac Property Group
• Red Capital Pty Ltd
• Sanctuary Properties (Australia) Pty Ltd
• Suncorp-Metway Limited
• Westpac Banking Corporation