Jeremy is a Director in the Queensland Special Use team. His primary role is the valuation of special use assets, including addressing the value of assets on a going concern basis, freehold investments and leasehold interests.
Jeremy has a particular interest and extensive experience in self-storage facilities, including providing valuations and advice regarding both established and recently completed/to be developed facilities. He has experience with self-storage assets in all states/territories of Australia, ranging from standalone, privately-owned, facilities to nationwide portfolios. Valuations have included for mortgage security, financial reporting and taxation purposes.
Jeremy has been working at M3 Property since 2009, having experience in many facets of the property industry, including in the going concern, commercial, industrial, residential and retail sectors. This experience has included a range of property types, from high-rise CBD office towers to service stations, marinas and self-storage facilities.
Valuation and consulting experience
National Storage Portfolio
Guardian Self Storage Portfolio
Wilson Storage Portfolio
Metropolitan self-storage assets:
– across the greater South-East Queensland/northern NSW area including Sunshine; Coast, Gold Coast/Tweed Heads and Ipswich/Toowoomba;
– in Sydney from Newcastle to Wollongong to Penrith; – in Melbourne from the Mornington Peninsula to Geelong;
– across the greater Adelaide area;
– across Perth from Busselton to Joondalup
– in Canberra, Darwin, Launceston and Hobart
– Regional self-storage assets in locations including Gunnedah, Inverell, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Wyalla, Albury and Ballarat.
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Property Economics), Queensland University of Technology