Bachelor of Property Economics – UTS
Graduate Certificate of Dispute Resolution – UTS
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Certified Practising Valuer (CPV)
Member of the Valuer Chapter of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Vice President of the Property Owners Association of NSW
James is a Director and is responsible for valuation and consulting tasks spanning a variety of asset classes including commercial and industrial assets, with a particular focus on specialised assets such as child care centres, service stations and boarding houses.
James also has a background in assessment of
compensation for compulsory acquisitions under the Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation) Act 1991, and has undertaken instructions from both acquiring authorities and dispossessed parties.
James has prepared valuations for a variety of purposes including asset reporting, acquisition, first mortgage security, taxation and expert witness reports. James benefits from more than 14 years’ experience in the property sector, and prior to joining m3property, he held roles at CBRE (ACT), Herron Todd White, the NSW Government and within a privately held property portfolio
James commenced his valuation career with CBRE in Canberra in 2005 and became qualified as a valuer and admitted as an Associate of the Australian Property Institute in 2007.
James began employment with m3property in October 2019.
- Wide range of experience spanning various property types including retail, commercial, industrial and specialised assets such as childcare, service stations, hotels and boarding houses.
- Valuations have been prepared for a variety of purposes including compulsory acquisitions,
mortgage, expert witness, family law, taxation, financial reporting and fair value.
- Specific experience in valuing various interests in land including life interests and easements.
Valuation and Consulting Experience includes:
- 33-35 Pitt Street, Sydney
- 182 George Street, Sydney
- 2-4 Old Castle Hill Road, Castle Hill
- 2 Constitution Avenue, Canberra
- 23 Barangaroo Road, Toongabbie
- KFC, 308 Queen Street, Campbelltown
- Drummoyne Sports Club, 2 Hythe Street, Drummoyne
- 406 Bringelly Road, Austral
- Mountbatten Hotel, 701 George Street, Sydney
- Mantra Hotel, 8-12 Brown Street, Chatswood
- Australian Hotel, 350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill