Jarrod is the Director of the Residential Development team in Sydney mentoring a large team of valuers.
Jarrod is a key contact for various clients throughout the residential development valuation industry. He specialises in valuations and consultancy tasks on both high density mixed-use and residential development projects together with land subdivision developments, in the Sydney metropolitan and broader regional NSW markets.
His expertise is often sought for feasibility analysis, due diligence and valuations as part of project acquisitions and disposal, for mortgage security purposes and corporate reporting.
Jarrod commenced his career in 2008 and became an Associate of the Australian Property Institute in 2010.
Jarrod began his employment with M3 Property in December 2014.
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Certificate of Registration Real Estate Agent
- Diploma & Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations)
- Bachelor of Business (Property) UWS